Saturday, October 13, 2007

4/13/06 - a sure-fire way to impress a girl

April 13, 2006 - Thursday

3:48 PM - a sure-fire way to impress a girl

Guys, if you're looking to meet a new friend on myspace.com, or if you think I'm worth messaging, here's a great example of what to say before we've even met.
From: An Asshole I Don't Know
Subject: random question

"How come you girls are good at things like spelling and writing but always suck at things that take strategy and logic?"


2Comments - 2 Kudos

amysalley

His chainmail and soulful gaze make me think he wants to know me know me, you know? What a winner.

Posted by amysalley on April 13, 2006 - Thursday at 6:28 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Siobhan

So his strategy to get you to talk to him was to insult you. Sounds pretty logical to me!

Posted by Siobhan on April 14, 2006 - Friday at 8:03 AM

No comments: