Saturday, October 13, 2007

May 13, 2006 - Saturday

6:39 PM - Graduation Day, or, "Oh, Hon": a LIVE UPDATE!!

This is a very special blog entry. You see, Matt & I are sitting here drinking bubbly pink champagne [on ice] to celebrate MY GRADUATION, which is taking place AS WE SPEAK. D.G. sang "Pomp & Circumstance" to me earlier today as I faux-marched, and now Hon & I are celebrating with bubbly.

So here's the really exciting part: we're posting photos AS WE ACTUALLY CELEBRATE. So if you're a nerd who's online this second, you're really up to the minute with what I'm doing. And you're cool.

Love,
Janet

Photos:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments - 2 Kudos

Joe

Y'all are just hot.

Posted by Joe on May 13, 2006 - Saturday at 11:08 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


amysalley

i don't know him, but i'm just going to go ahead and say that matt might be america's next top model. i mean, his film is fierce.

Posted by amysalley on May 14, 2006 - Sunday at 3:29 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tinta

I was not online with you Saturday but was probably doing the tasting at Shiraz about that time. Alas no pink bubbles though - my fave. Happy Graduation to YOU and to me (me, b/c those students will be leaving Athenstown therefore making traffic & parking more tolerable - yahhh for summer).

Posted by Tinta on May 15, 2006 - Monday at 9:34 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Barbara

Late in responding, but congrats!! I, too, was supposed to graduate that day, but my ***** advisor didn't turn the paperwork in on time. Long story.

...but I don't want to take away from your moment. YAY!!!!!

Posted by Barbara on May 23, 2006 - Tuesday at 7:54 PM

No comments: