Friday, October 26, 2007

no-orth Georgia, mountain mama



Today I leave for my mountain getaway with some friends! I am very excited about this despite my things being nowhere near a bag. I have a few hours to get things together and have only one appointment to keep today (in addition to the appointment I must keep with my shampoo, conditioner, and soap in about fifteen minutes, lest I scare the other ladies with whom I'll share a cabin), so I should have time to gather my goods.

Yip dee do! Walking in the woods! Making hot chocolate! Horseback riding! Cuddling up in warm blankies! Hanging out with a bunch of people, most of whom I don't know at all! Maybe seeing one of my best friends in the world on Sunday evening! (Laurie lives in Blue Ridge, as I may have said before. I'm still not sure if I'll see her, as she may not be in town that day.)

And I'm off...

Happy weekend.

No comments: