Saturday, October 13, 2007

6/28/06 - eight hours staring at me in the face

June 28, 2006 - Wednesday

2:00 AM - eight hours staring at me in the face

I'm going to bed now. Right now. And if I do, I'll have 8 hours to sleep before I have to wake up and go babysit and make some much-needed money.

Not that I'm complaining about lost sleep. The past several weeks have been, in short, amazing. This is hard for me to say since so many people are having rough times of it (including myself! ha!), but it is the god-fearin' truth.

Sigh. Sigh, sigh, sigh. I can't stop smiling. And not just in that temporary giddy way. More in that deep-seated, reinspired in human beings way. Sigh again.

And Liz will be here in a few months!

Goodnight.

Currently listening :
Goodnight & Go
By Imogen Heap
Release date: By 11 May, 2006

1 Comment

Joe

Awesome.

Posted by Joe on June 28, 2006 - Wednesday at 2:25 AM

No comments: