Saturday, October 13, 2007

10/31/06 - Axl Rose, live in my DREAMS!

October 31, 2006 - Tuesday

11:43 AM - Axl Rose, live in my DREAMS!

Last night I had a dream that Axl was doing a solo show at the 40 Watt the same night that a Guns 'n' Roses cover band was playing somewhere else in town. I was really excited to see Axl, not only to hear some f'n great tunes (yeow) but also to see his puffy post-surgery face.

Let us review.

Before:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that Jim and Matt chose to go to the cover band show instead of going to see Axl play the 40 Watt. Finally it dawned on me that I had the key to getting them to come with me: "Wait, wait! What about his puffy face!?! You can see his puffy face!" Matt gave me the look he often gives me, which is the "Janet, you are a very strange person so I can't believe my best friend is dating you or else I guess it makes perfect sense that my best friend is dating you," and Jim just told me to have fun.

And then I woke up without even seeing the show of my dreams, in my dreams.

Tragic, I tell you.

The end.

Currently listening :
Appetite for Destruction
By Guns N' Roses
Release date: By 25 October, 1990

2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

SUPER JAN!!

This is true. Didn't I help find that scary picture of Axl you posted here? Maybe not. But I sure as hell have seen it. Ew.

But look at the nostril doodads in my photo!

Thank you for your contribution, Liz.

Posted by SUPER JAN!! on October 31, 2006 - Tuesday at 3:18 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


goose

i will not ever believe that the second photo is the same axl. ever.

Posted by goose on March 16, 2007 - Friday at 9:25 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: