Saturday, October 13, 2007

4/10/07 - I found religion!!!

April 10, 2007 - Tuesday

11:15 PM - I found religion!!!

I took a quiz online called the Belief-o-Matic. It said it would help me find out what my religious and/or spiritual beliefs were in 20 questions. Here are my results.

I don't really discuss my beliefs with anyone (truly, not anyone!), but I will say this--they're pretty right on with the first couple up there. Ha. You all probably guessed that already. I can't hold back secrets from you very well now, can I?

I'm only 10% Roman Catholic. Lo siento, mi amor. But it makes sense if you consider that I'm the daughter of a woman whose application to the convent was denied!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's where you take it, if you're curious:
http://www.beliefnet.com/story/76/story_7665_1.html

Currently listening :
Chant
By Gregorian Chant
Release date: By 15 March, 1994

2 Comments - 1 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Christa

I love Quakers!

Posted by Christa on April 12, 2007 - Thursday at 10:21 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


amysalley

i am 100% unitarian univeralist. and more islam than roman catholic.

Posted by amysalley on April 15, 2007 - Sunday at 4:23 PM

No comments: