Saturday, October 13, 2007

7/24/07 - Praise be!

July 24, 2007 - Tuesday

9:05 PM - Praise be!
Current mood: calm

My next-door neighbor, he of the late-night parties, the ever-barking dog(s), the rifles fired at innocent squirrels, the Coors Light-sponsored & unapproved pig roasts, the rudeness, the occasional friendliness, the Migraine-inducing midweek 3 AM text message battles during which I implored him to shut his windows during his frantic parties, has moved.

Praise be.

The house is empty, and the new renter is a very quiet lad I know, as he lives on the other side of me. That's right, ol' Steve-o is packing up and moving caddy-corner so he stays in Addieville as my next-door neighbor. New folks in Steve's house are supposedly a 20-something couple.

Please let them not host raucous parties.

Love,
me

Currently listening :
Paint the Sky with Stars: The Best of Enya
By Enya
Release date: By 11 November, 1997

1 Comment

K

J! i've been following your posts about your neighbor for quite some time now and am very happy to hear that he has moved on! go you!!

Posted by K on July 25, 2007 - Wednesday at 9:38 PM

No comments: