Saturday, October 13, 2007

7/26/06 - NOOOOO!!!!! Oh, napkin popcorn crab!!!

July 26, 2006 - Wednesday

2:51 PM - NOOOOOO!!!!! Oh, napkin popcorn crab!!!

Let us have a moment of silence.

You see, I came up with an ingenious solution to the problem called Janet Has No Card Reader for Her Camera. I took the card out of my nice camera and put it in a crappy one--this is a tried and true method, you see. Used the cord to connect crappy camera to nice computer. Didn't work. "Ah, f it," thought I," and put the original memory card back into my nice camera.

"Format card now?" was the error message on the screen.
NO!!!
Restart.

"Format now?"
NO!!!
Restart.

To no avail, folks....TO NO AVAIL.
All the photos from the camera are gone. This means that Chris will have no public declarations of our love. Christa & I will have no proof of Santa Clown. And I will have no evidence of the Napkin Shard/Popcorn Kernel that looked like (nay, was!) a crab taking a nap on the floor of Flicker Bar. Dammit!!!!!!!

WHY IS LIFE SO HARD?!

I guess I'll just pack up my life and move to Atlanta. Amy will heal my pain tonight, and then I'll return in the wee hours of the morn and try to recover. *Please note new sad profile image, selected to capture my deep and abiding sadness*

Current mood: sad
Currently listening to: sad music
Currently reading: a sad blog about losing really hilarious photos

4 Comments

Christa

Oooooooooooh Janet, my stomach hurts from thinking of all the glorious photos lost. And what about the ones when you spilled something or another all over Scott, and he had to dab delicately at his crotch for a while? Maybe those are on my camera.

Posted by Christa on July 26, 2006 - Wednesday at 3:31 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chris Hassiotis

Shanti shanti muthafuckin shanti.

NO KUDOS.

Posted by Chris Hassiotis on July 26, 2006 - Wednesday at 3:40 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Christa

I keep trying to picture you saying that and I just can't.

Posted by Christa on July 28, 2006 - Friday at 3:12 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


This Profile No Longer Exists

No comments: