Saturday, October 13, 2007

7/16/06 - what I did today...

July 16, 2006 - Sunday

6:39 PM - what I did today...

Hung out. Napped. Talked about food and how I never have any in my house and how soon I will learn to cook. Made & received phone calls during which I discussed (in brief) _The Devil Wears Prada_, The Coca-Cola Bottling Company, late-night fishing trips, Addieville, and my mom's birthday. Didn't leave the house until...

oh wait. Haven't left yet. But I will be leaving shortly to retrieve my vehicle, which is parked at the Other Purple House.

Over & out.

God, it's good to be home.

Currently listening :
The Traveling Wilburys, Vol. 1
By The Traveling Wilburys
Release date: By 25 October, 1990

1 Comment - 1 Kudo

George

Welcome back!

Posted by George on July 16, 2006 - Sunday at 10:40 PM

No comments: