Saturday, October 13, 2007

7/24/06 - Josh Ritter excitement part II, and an amendment

July 24, 2006 - Monday


2:22 PM - Josh Ritter excitement part II, and an amendment

1, Amy will now be going with me. Though this means no q.t. with Nancy that evening, it will mean that I'll be attending with someone who is a Josh fan, which will be pretty cool.

2. I know that "Kathleen" is the heavy-rotation single (overplayed if you happen to listen to one of the 7 remaining independent music stations left in this country), but I sure do find that I can't seem to get tired of it.

"All the other girls here are stars; you are the Northern Lights.
They try to shine in through your curtain--you're too close & too bright.
They try & they try but everything that they do is a ghost of a trace of a pale imitation of you..."

Lovely, lovely. So close to being cheesy were it not for the sincerity in his voice and the appeal of being loved in such a way.

1 Comments - 2 Kudos

K

was this song written for me?

Posted by K on July 31, 2006 - Monday at 5:39 PM

No comments: