Saturday, October 20, 2007

I heart Beth Littleford

Comedy Central has posted video clips from all Daily Show episodes since Jon Stewart took the reins in early 1999. Unfortunately, this means that my favorite video is still not online--Craig Kilborn was at the helm when friends and I saw a taping that featured Mo Rocca's interview of the man in Ohio who was obsessed with first ladies. I've never laughed so much. But the newer clips are hilarious, too, I know--especially the Beth Littleford delights, however few and far between they might be.

Do a search for her name under the "videos" link and you won't be disappointed. Her interviews are great. I just watched the Wizard of Oz Munchkin interview and laughed at her antics. I'm saving the rest for later.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/

No comments: