Saturday, October 13, 2007

11/7/06 - Get out and vote!

November 7, 2006 - Tuesday

1:44 PM - Get out and vote!
Current mood: empowered

I just went out and voted! Thankfully, the polls were much more crowded than last time I went. But it still only took about 8.45 minutes total. My friend Jeff pulled into the parking lot right before I did, so I had a compadre in line with me to make me giggle. Had an easy time picking people to vote for, and a hard time deciphering the coded language of the proposed bills. As always, I left a few things blank--that is, I didn't vote for or against certain proposals.

Your liberal, loving, and admittedly uninformed voter,
J. Evelyn

P.S. GO OUT AND VOTE! I will give you a skinny-knuckled punch if you don't. And these hands is bony, so watch out. Just vote. Let's get back in charge, kids.

1 Comment

Joe

Oops. I forgot to fill out an absentee ballot. I guess I'll just have to trust that the intelligence and compassion of most American voters will lead them to make the right decision.

Posted by Joe on November 7, 2006 - Tuesday at 2:47 PM

No comments: