Saturday, October 13, 2007

3/21/07 - Baby's First Undercover Cop-Hooker

March 21, 2007 - Wednesday

11:21 PM - Baby's First Undercover Cop-Hooker

Today I witnessed my first undercover cop-posed-as-prostitute. Right on my very own street. Nay, in my own neighborhood!

God bless us, everyone.

For more details on the sting operation, check back with me once I've gotten details from those in the know--e.g., Teenster, Eliz., and Steve, who were outside the whole time for the show. Jim and I just caught the tail end and the Revelation of Identity.

2 Comments - 1 Kudo

Chris

Tre interesting...Will it appear on Cops: Athens?

Posted by Chris on March 22, 2007 - Thursday at 12:21 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


kelli

Well, I'm glad they finally decided to try to do something about it. I see crackwhores almost every single day on Cleveland on my way to and from work. We saw a woman last evening too (at about 7pm) that I'd never seen before on the corner of Barber and Nantahala. Was that her? I think she had long dark straight hair and she was wearing blue. She was there when we were on our way to the basketball courts at around 6 and then still there at 7. She didn't have that true 'crackwhore' nature about her at all. I want the details!

Posted by kelli on March 22, 2007 - Thursday at 9:21 AM

No comments: