Saturday, October 13, 2007

1/31/07 - Do you like this blog? It's very dramatic!

January 31, 2007 - Wednesday

10:30 PM - Do you like this blog? It's very dramatic!

The moment I got to Dallas's house the other weekend, he announced, "Oh my god! I just found something you're going to LOVE. You're going to freak out."

It was this. If you have 19 minutes some-odd minutes free, watch this. It's amazingly chock full o' gems. Perry, Justin, and Justin's drummer were all instant converts, too, so you know it's good.



2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Chris Hassiotis

Thank you so much.

p.s. Spinach lettuce is very delicious.

Posted by Chris Hassiotis on February 1, 2007 - Thursday at 10:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jenn

Wow. I don't even know where to start. Who the hell is this woman?? At first I thought she was selling something on an infomercial, but then I realized she created this video out of pure narcissism. Did you notice the way her accent changes? Or the way she can't seem to figure out when to pause naturally? One of my favorite parts is when she demonstrates her makeup routine. With a face already LOADED with makeup she says, "When I start my makeup, I start with a clean face." Classic!

Posted by Jenn on February 5, 2007 - Monday at 4:07 AM

No comments: