Saturday, October 13, 2007

4/12/06 - scribbly scribbles

April 12, 2006 - Wednesday

1:47 PM - scribbly scribbles

Since I was a wee young thing (and probably long before that), my parents have each written funny things down and/or cut out clippings that they thought were funny. Sometimes my mom will send these clippings, especially ones dealing with cat hoarding or some other hilarity, to my aunts. Often, my dad will record a whole mini notebook's worth of funny observations and then read them aloud to me once he's gotten back from a trip.

This is an endearing habit I've adopted for myself.

Sometimes I write things down and forget all about them. This morning I was trying to clean my office and found some statistics homework from last semester with the following scribbled on it. Not sure where it was from--I think from the Athens Banner-Herald. Thanks to B. Mitchell and her chicken wing violence for this greasy ray of sunshine.

"Witnesses say that Beverly Mitchell assaulted a police officer. Allegedly she threw a plate of chicken wings at him, then a two liter bottle of Coke. She then slapped him in the face."

1 Comment

Chris Hassiotis

This would've been the prime place to discuss the delicious chicken on a stick you ate this weekend.

(NO KUDOS)

(which really bothers me because "kudos" are not plural, it is a singular Greek noun meaning "glory")

No comments: