Saturday, October 13, 2007

4/25/06 - it's a girl! sort of.

April 25, 2006 - Tuesday

9:52 AM - it's a girl! sort of.

I greet you from my brand-spankin'-new baby iBook. She's only 12" wide but is already the coolest thing I've ever encountered in my life.


She says hello. She can talk--she has so many different voices!
Come over and meet her when you get a chance.

Currently listening :
I Bought A Heart Made of Art In The Deep, Deep South
By Hope For A Golden Summer
Release date: By 28 June, 2005

1 Comments - 3 Kudos

Big Papa

Hey,
Maybe your ibook would like to meet my powerbook. He's very friendly and doesn't have any of that nasty intel processing inside. He's not even a year old and I have all of his paperwork.

Posted by Big Papa on April 25, 2006 - Tuesday at 10:25 AM

No comments: