Tuesday, October 23, 2007

a blog a day? only when amy's away.

I have an excuse for not fulfilling my once-a-day writing promise. You see, the one and only Amy was in town for a couple of days, and that meant that my free time was not spent loafing about the house, reading books and writing. Instead, I was out and about, hearing about her travels over the last couple of months and getting some much-needed quality time in over at my home away from home, the Flicker Theatre & Bar.

In spending time with this little angelic yet fiery beastlet, I have become invigorated once again. There are some ideas afloat, some things to look forward to apart from tutoring and storytelling. (I reiterate that I do love my jobs but don't want to continue them as a career.)

My body feels more or less tingly. Is it the sense of good things to come, or is it that I missed my 300mg of Zonegran last night? One may never know, but I'm going for number one. When in doubt, choose the more promising and mystical choice.

1 comment:

erl said...

i like amy.

and i like you.