Saturday, October 13, 2007

4/10/06 - wooooooooo! wooo hooo! woo again.

April 10, 2006 - Monday

6:37 PM - woooooooo! wooo hooo! woo again.

My Master's comprehensive examinations were due at 5 PM today, April 10, 2006.

I sent the email to the department at 5 PM. My document, "Geddis-comps" said, "last saved by user - 4:59 PM."

As I've spent two years telling my professors how well I procrastinate, I thought this was perfect in its timing and delivery.

Now we'll have to wait to see what rewrite(s) they make me do.....

But for now, I'll enjoy this Coca-Cola and Sigur Ros music and the sunny day.

1 Comment - 2 Kudos

amysalley

interesting b/c i, too, emailed a paper to my land use clinic professor at 4:59 to meet a deadline of 5:00. we rule.

Posted by amysalley on April 10, 2006 - Monday at 6:42 PM

No comments: