Wednesday, November 14, 2007

young ones, beware!

I was looking at Christa's ceaselessly entertaining blog tonight and, as usual, felt as if I'd come across a little wonderland of treasures. Some websites I visit every day: gmail, myspace, facebook (gotta check those Scrabble games!), and the news. But people's blogs, especially the blogs I listed on the links to your left (look somewhere to your left now), are sites I go to every week or so. And by the time I do, I'm almost guaranteed to find something new and exciting. That is, of course, unless I've clicked on the pages belonging to Joe or Amy or Kate. In that case, one is almost always met with disappointment, as they NEVER (okay, rarely) update their pages.

Back to the illustrious Christa T. Look at her blog, and look also at the Atlanta ladies' blog she writes for, Pecanne Log. It, too, is really well-written and interesting.

This particular entry by Janet Geddis is not, so I'll stop.

I did click on a link to determine my website's reading level. That was pretty neat-o. cash advance




So beware, those of you who are under the age of 18! I may be confusing you with my multisyllabic words or my run-on paragraphs. I dare you to read on. Challenge yourself. Ha.

1 comment:

tuppenhut said...

JEALOUS. smarty pants.